Origin has extensive experience implementing solutions to help clients achieve business benefits and an improved customer experience. The Origin approach focuses on holistic solutions, considering all relevant matters to complex business challenges. In many cases, this approach crosses multiple vertical business functions, multiple processes, and a variety of stakeholders. Our method can be used for all challenges - narrow, broad, multi-facted, or rather simple. It works to achieve a lasting result for the client. New software drives business value when it is implemented with a full awareness of the complexity of the business.
Origin’s core services are focused on implementing and integrating with the following Oracle Utility Meter to Cash applications:
- Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
- Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
- Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- CC&B – MDM Direct Integration Pack (DIP)
- Field Work Process Integration Pack (FW PIP)
- Oracle Utilities Customer Self-Service (OUCSS)
- Operational Device Management (ODM)
- Oracle Utilities Analytics (OUA)
Origin First to Implement
City of Jackson, MS - Origin was the first Systems Integrator to deploy CC&B v2.5 in August 2015.
Green Mountain Power (2013 to 2015) - Origin was the first Systems Integrator to successfully implement Oracle's OUCSS and ODM.
Spire Energy - Origin was the first to use automation to convert a CC&B COBOL environment to Java and subsequently take the customer into production in May 2016.